[rabbitmq-discuss] How to use Web-stomp with ssl?

Sebastien Dubois dubois.sebastien66 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 02:50:19 GMT 2013

Hi,

  Actually, we were able to make it work on RabbirMQ 3.2.1 by manually
porting the code changes from
https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-web-stomp/pull/3 over to the 3.2.1
rabbit-web-stomp plugin.

  However that begs the question:  Is there a plan to integrate SSL support
into the rabbit-web-stomp plugin?  This would be benefical to many,
including our team.  We can use a custom-build plugin like this for now,
but this is not a workable long-term solution for us.

BR,
/Sebastien