[rabbitmq-discuss] Message validation plugin

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Dec 4 17:59:39 GMT 2013

On 04/12/13 16:53, Dmitry Andrianov wrote:
> If we need to create a Ravvit plugin doing some custom message
> validation (like rejecting a message if particular header is missing or
> another header is present) - what would be the best starting point?

The first question you need to ask yourself is whether you actually need
this to be a plugin. Could the validation be performed by a rabbitmq
client instead that reads from a queue that is bound to, say, a fanout
exchange to which all publishers publish, and then re-sends messages to
their ultimate destination(s)?

Regards,

Matthias.