[rabbitmq-discuss] ReferenceError: filter_ui is not defined (after upgrade)

Colin Webber colin.webber at freedomit.co.za
Sat Aug 31 10:10:35 BST 2013

I upgraded from v3.0.2 to v3.1.5 using apt-get upgrade on Ubuntu 10.04.
 The upgrade was reported as successful, however now in the web management
console only the Overview page can be accessed.  Attempting to navigate to
other pages results in the following error being displayed at the bottom of
the web page:

ReferenceError: filter_ui is not defined

Also, it appears that the

Are there other steps I need to follow for the upgrade to complete?  Any
advice would be appreciated.