[rabbitmq-discuss] installation problem - service stops automatically, web management console missing

tushmish tush_mishra at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 30 15:09:33 BST 2013

Hi,

I had installed RabbitMQ 3.1.5 earlier with the default settings on Win 7
enterprise, 64bit. I could see the RabbitMQ service running. I was also able
to run the web management console.

I had also installed R16B01 Windows 64 Bit Binary File, from
http://www.erlang.org/download.html.

Laer, there was a requirement to change it to RabbitMQ  3.0.1. I uninstalled
3.1.5, restarted my system and installed 3.0.1. I could see the RabbitMQ
service running. But on hitting http://localhost:15672, the web management
console didnot appear. Also, the RabbitMQ service goes down every time I
tried to view the web management console.

What am I missing ?

Thanks,
Tushar