[rabbitmq-discuss] How does Messages will be persisted in RabbitMQ?

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 12:42:26 BST 2013

Thanks MK and am new to this RabbitMQ, sorry if I am asking silly
questions.

So, you mean we shouldn't use any database where RabbitMQ does for us ,

    1> with internal database and
    2> even it doesn't use even any file system.

In this case how can we restore the database in case of server crash or
some other issue.