[rabbitmq-discuss] Failed to Create Cookie file RabbitMQ in Windows

.netnewbie r_vijay_fl at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 23:21:00 BST 2013

I am trying to run the following command

rabbitmq-plugins.bat enable rabbitmq_management
and its giving me an error Failed to create cookie file h:/ .

I am using windows 7, Erlang Version R16B01 and RabbitMQ-Server version
3.1.5

I am using my work PC and our Corporate policy sets the HOMEDRIVE to h: and
HOMEPATH to / and i dont think they will let me change this.

I can see the .erlang.cookie file under C:\Windows.

Could someone let me know of a workaround for this ?

Thanks in advance !