[rabbitmq-discuss] Keeping idle connections alive in EC2

slash neilbriancastro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 22:03:57 BST 2013

Has anyone been able to figure this out?I experience the same issue with
connections being closed at precisely the 30-minute mark after a connection
is established. I tried setting the connection parameter
*heartbeat_interval* to both zero and 3600 and also the *socket_timeout* to
1860 seconds. Acknowledging early before a long-running process does not
work either.The EC2 instances are running linux and has pika 0.9.13.