[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c can't recieve message

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Sun Aug 25 19:02:44 BST 2013

It's  seems   amqp_basic_recover()    try  to   recover  all  the  consumers
in  one channel.
but  I  just  want  to  use  it  for  one queue.
You  know  sometimes    I  have  many  queues   and  I  recieve messages
and acks.
 I  will answer  server the  ack  with  a little delay.    if  I use
amqp_basic_recover(), It means  I  will  receive the messages   from  queues
again ,but  actually I  needn't.