[rabbitmq-discuss] Hi, all.How to get messages from the rabbitmq server which is installed in another machine?

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Aug 22 16:17:45 BST 2013

On 22/08/13 14:03, yby538 wrote:

> and I have installed rabbitmq both in host machine and viratual
> machine.

Your test only requires one broker.

> and I run this code in my host machine

> but it does not work.It failed and something shows that"connect timed
> out...."

This means the network was not reachable. Check your network setup. The
internal and external address ranges in NAT are normally disjoint.

Make sure there is no firewall rules on the broker server that block
access and make sure that you can establish TCP connections from the
client machine to the broker using something simple like telnet on port
5672.

-Emile