[rabbitmq-discuss] Messages are getting lost when I restart RMQ in producer server

tluck tilak.chauhan at ymail.com
Tue Aug 20 13:53:51 BST 2013

Thanks MK for your help. I'll certainly look to use your solution.

One more thing, I've set cluster_partition_handling = autoheal because I
faced network partition related issues on different  nodes. It appears that
this is also causing some problem because sometimes some of the
unacknowledged/unprocessed messages also getting lost from the queues.

Thanks,
Tluck