[rabbitmq-discuss] Consumer Cancel Notification do not work

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Aug 19 14:47:01 BST 2013

On 19/08/13 14:34, Malte Schirmacher wrote:
> [1] contains an example trace which is a result of the script found in
> [2]. Please note that the client already sends the correct capabilities
> which is not the case for the upstream version of phpamqplib.

That looks about right. My suspicion is still that there is something
wrong with the capabilities though. The trace doesn't make this clear
unfortunately, but you are sending 'true' as an (AMQP) boolean, not a
string, right? Does "rabbitmqctl list_connections name
client_properties" look like the capabilities are listed correctly?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal