[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbit_auth_backend_ldap connect failed

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Mon Aug 19 08:08:35 BST 2013

On 14/08/13 10:09, jandres wrote:
> I use Microsoft Network Monitor to get the traffic between the
> server and the LDAP, but I can’t see the traffic of the RabbitMQ LDAP
> Plugin. I can see the traffic between Apache and the LDAP, but not
> between RabbitMQ and LDAP.
> So, I think I have something wrong in my config file, buy I don’t
> know what.

Your config looks fine.

You didn't say what version of RabbitMQ you are running. In >=3.0.0,
when the LDAP plug-in has been configured with network-level logging (as
you have done in your config), the rabbit log file should contain
entries for all connection attempts, looking like this:

LDAP connecting to servers: ["ldap-server"]

Do you see these in the logs?

Regards,

Matthias.