[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP or HTTP API

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Fri Aug 16 14:01:01 BST 2013

mezgani ali:

> How I have to put data in 6 queue ? sequentially ? row 1 in queue 1, row 2 in queue 2, ..., row 7 in queue 1 ...
> Please can you tell me how I will distribute jobs do you have any example of code in python, PHP, ruby ??

If you need one message to only be in one queue, you can use default exchange and set
routing key to the name of the queue you want to publish to.

If you want a message to be copied into more than one queue, use a fanout or topic exchange.

There are code examples and tutorials for all of the above at
http://www.rabbitmq.com/getstarted.html, in both Ruby and PHP.
--
MK