[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP or HTTP API

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Fri Aug 16 13:34:56 BST 2013

mezgani ali:

> I think to use only one queue and the nodes will consume what the main app produce like this
> the job is distributed and the main app will not worry about how to dispatch tasks to node.

If every node can perform every job, it will work. You can use the "type" header to
indicate job type.

Note that if you plan on growing from a single rabbit node to a cluster, using a single queue
won't be optimal from both throughput scaling and HA points of view. But first things first, of course.
--
MK