[rabbitmq-discuss] Tornado Consumer example problem

Priyanki Vashi vashi.priyanki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 10:02:30 BST 2013

Hi again,

You are right. There seems to be some problem during my library
installation.
So now I re-installed both pika and tornado but somehow pip did not worked
so I instead used apt-get and installed.

Thank you very much . It was of a great help.

I will also make publisher with tornado and see if I see any difference in
throughput.

Best Regards,
Priyanki.