[rabbitmq-discuss] Messages not getting moved to the Upstream Federation, only empty queue is getting created.

k.madnani84 k.madnani84 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 08:30:44 BST 2013

But the Upstream exchange gets created only when we send a message to some
downstream exchange which adheres to the policy.And when we try to access
any of the Upstream Exchanges it says ACCESS DENIED.....I am really
confused....Could you please elaborate a bit taking my above example into
consideration....