[rabbitmq-discuss] fail upgrade from 3.1.3 to 3.1.4

Guillaume Vernat verenate at verenate.com
Thu Aug 8 16:49:21 BST 2013

Hy Simon,

Sorry but my knowledge of mnesia, erlang is close to nothing so I dont
understand your answer. My goal is to extract message and put them back un
RabbitMQ.
I know nothing about erlang, do you please tell my how to extract message.
If I have datas I can arrange them in json to use RabbitMQ submit api.

Thank you for your help.