[rabbitmq-discuss] x-lvc exchange

Matwey V. Kornilov matwey.kornilov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:01:30 BST 2013

Ok, thank you. I think there is a lack of such functionality. Maybe
not necessary dedicated exchange type, but some parameter to direct
exchange would be nice. As far as I understand you put bindings inside
mnesia in any case, so there should be no big difference to put
something else with routing_key.

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov