[rabbitmq-discuss] Hanging connections in management interface (v3.0.4)

Maze maze at reik.se
Tue Apr 30 20:35:27 BST 2013

I think we had a similar problem. Clients that died were still in the
list of connections. In our case this was slowing RabbitMQ (v2.6.x ? not
sure) down to a degree that we had to restart RabbitMQ.
We solved the problem by implementing the heartbeat and we haven't seen
any such issues since then.

Cheers
Maze