[rabbitmq-discuss] Durability and consumer acknowledgement extremely slow

Karl Rieb karl.rieb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 14:21:39 BST 2013

(Replying again but using Reply-All to ensure rabbitmq-discuss forum sees
my response)

Hi Simon,

Thanks a lot for your response.  Okay, I just wanted to make sure I didn't
have something misconfigured.  If the throughput I'm seeing is considered
"normal" given the type of machines I'm running on, then that is a huge
help to me.  I had been wondering if those numbers were considered good,
bad, etc.  Thanks!