[rabbitmq-discuss] Flow Control is to rigorous

rabbit15 bison_art at o2.pl
Fri Apr 26 07:54:41 BST 2013

Hi, I don't want to slow down sending messages. I hope to store messages on
RabbitMQ server. Is there any parameter to change to tell server that
shouldn't slow down. Why when my memory, cpu and disc have many free
resources slowing down. My application works like that send a lot of
messages (more than consumer can read), but not all the time. If producer
will be blocekd than data will store on producer. I don't want to it works
like that.
Cheers,
Artur