[rabbitmq-discuss] no next heap size found after crash

Daniel Jimbel djimbel at slip-software.com
Thu Apr 25 13:37:36 BST 2013

Hi Matthias,

I have read this discussion "http://markmail.org/message/dklyh24mrihuloiv#query:+page:1+mid:ishyo3ijnto25wwx+state:results" and I think that this maybe work for us.

In our rabbit database, directory "/var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia/rabbit at xxx-hostname/msg_store_persistent" there are 54284 .rdq files, if I remove half and start rabbit, wait to process all messages, stop it and then move the other half, is this safe? or is there any chance to corrupt the rabbit database?

Regards,