[rabbitmq-discuss] Federated Cluster Issue

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Tue Apr 23 20:16:13 BST 2013

Simon,

I did not include the leading and trailing spaces when entering the pattern
in the management UI - just did it here for readability purposes.

I have the output of "rabbitmqctl report" from the 4 nodes in question (two
per cluster) - were there specific items that you wanted to look at (I'd
rather not share the entire output for security reasons)? I can see that
for the vhosts in question it is listing the federate-me policy (not sure
if that is what you were looking for).

Regards,

Richard