[rabbitmq-discuss] Federated Cluster Issue

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Tue Apr 23 15:28:58 BST 2013

Simon,

Thank you for your reply.

1) I was trying to obfuscate my actual naming conventions - but they are
named in a similar manner. The general structure though is that in
cluster01 I have an exchange named something like "cluster01.topic" and in
the pattern field I put " ^cluster01\. " (basically everything in
preceeding the "." in the exchange name). Can you confirm that this would
be the correct pattern?

2) I do not see "federate-me" show up in the management UI exchange list -
but I see the policy in the Admin section. Would it show up as a discrete
exchange itself?

Regards,

Richard