[rabbitmq-discuss] 回复: UI shows zero message rate in 3.0.4

Frank Yao baniu.yao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:04:35 BST 2013

For my opinion, I think the message rate is quite important.

message rate reflect the health of producers and consumers.
message rate reflect rabbitmq is okay or not
when I am test how many messages a rabbitmq node can handle per second, message rate is the only metric I can measure.

--

Frank Yao

Used Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)

在 2013年4月23日星期二,下午9:53,François Beausoleil 写道: