[rabbitmq-discuss] UI shows zero message rate in 3.0.4

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Apr 23 11:02:53 BST 2013

Hi. Thanks for the bug report.

Unfortunately I don't think there's much point in investigating it as
all the code that has anything to do with message rates has been
rewritten for RabbitMQ 3.1.x. If you are feeling brave you could try
running one of the nightlies e.g.:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/nightlies/rabbitmq-server/v3.0.4.40423/

Cheers, Simon

On 23/04/13 07:52, Frank Yao wrote:
> When I use 'rabbitmqadmin list queues vhost name node messages
> message_stats.publish_details.rate , this command can show normal
> message rate.
>
> 在 2013年4月23日星期二UTC+8下午2时04分46秒,Frank Yao写道:
>
>     Hi guys,
>
>     I've met a strange problem in a long time. In UI, I found some
>     connections's message rate shows '0.00/s' but actually this
>     connection is producing or cosuming message.
>
>     plus,
>
>     1. sometimes all connection from ONE node all showed '0.00/s' and
>     restarting this node cannot help, the only way to solve this is
>     break up whole cluster and re-join.
>     2. some of connection of a certain queue(not all connections) show
>     '0.00/s'.
>     3. ALL CONNECTION which show '0.00/s'  IS woking well.
>
>     I've googled this problem, some say the connection is short-period,
>     but I've confirmed my connection is long-period. And my rabbitmq is
>     3.0.4.
>
>     Below and attachment is my screenshots:
>

>     <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-TnF5v8ZPBlA/UXYhnfEAcSI/AAAAAAAAABo/vkurg2P_Wls/s1600/Screenshot+from+2013-04-23+12%3A46%3A03.png>
>
>     <https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9K1EHCewn-0/UXYiBRHWDhI/AAAAAAAAABw/4h-ErjseoF4/s1600/Screenshot+from+2013-04-23+13%3A49%3A53.png>