[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET Subscription class

Наиль Салихов aflaed at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 10:56:18 BST 2013

I'm using *Subscription* class to consume messages and in RabbitMQ
Management plugin in queue consumers section i cant see them.
*Subscription* class names consumers automatically (because it use
this<http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/rabbitmq-dotnet-client/v3.0.4/rabbitmq-dotnet-client-3.0.4-client-htmldoc/html/type-RabbitMQ.Client.IModel.html#method-M:RabbitMQ.Client.IModel.BasicConsume(System.String,System.Boolean,RabbitMQ.Client.IBasicConsumer)>
overload
of IModel class in construction), but for me it's important to name
consumers with custom tags.

--
С уважением,
Салихов Наиль