[rabbitmq-discuss] Naughty client needs frame_max

Veets vito.sansevero at greenwavereality.com
Fri Apr 12 22:44:02 BST 2013

Hi,

I have a naughty client that needs frame_max set to 0 so it can keep
working until the client is fixed.

I can't seem to get it to work. I have tried various ways of expressing it
in rabbitmq.config like so:

[ {rabbit, [{frame_max, [0]}]} ].

Just as one example.

It either errors out and complains about the config, or rabbit starts but I
get auth errors and it seems my users are no longer defined, if I remove
the config all is well.

Am I setting this value wrong? I am running on Ubuntu 12.04 and there is no
default rabbitmq.config to modify, so I just create my own and insert the
above. Does this not append the needed value or is it if you use a .config
you need ALL of it? <confused>

Cheers,