[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL

SAG - Jonathan Andrés jandres at omie.es
Tue Apr 9 11:36:55 BST 2013

Thanks!

I'm the RabbitMQ server on my computer:

	Windows 7
	RabbitMQ Server 3.0.4
	Erlang 5.10.1
	JRE 1.0.0_17
	OpenSSL 1.0.1e

I Installed everything last week, so I think it is fairly updated.

And this is my rabbitmq.config:

[
  {rabbit, [
     {ssl_listeners, [5671]},
     {ssl_options, [{cacertfile,"C:/cert/omie/www/ssl.ca/ca.pem"},
                    {certfile,"C:/cert/omie/www/ssl.crt/apache.pem"},
                    {keyfile,"C:/cert/omie/www/ssl.key/apache.pem"},
                    {verify,verify_peer},
                    {fail_if_no_peer_cert,true}]}
   ]}
].