[rabbitmq-discuss] Connection not openrd when try to connect server in RabbitMQ-C

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Tue Apr 9 11:17:08 BST 2013

Hi

On 9 Apr 2013, at 10:56, V_Rajendraprasad wrote:

> suddenly the below error appread
> ERROR I am Geeting: socket connection failure.
> can any one suggest me...on this...

Looks like a 'socket connection failure' to me! ;)

Have you checked to see if a network interruption (interface down, firewall/rules changed, etc) could've terminated the connection? Are you sure that the broker is still up and running and contactable on the requisite port(s) from the client?

Cheers,
Tim