[rabbitmq-discuss] TTL

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Fri Apr 5 15:41:40 BST 2013

Hi Derek,

On 04/04/13 21:35, Derek Greer wrote:
> Here's my example using the .Net API in which I'm seeing about a 3%
> failure rate:

We've tried the same test on Mono, .NET2 and .NET3.5 and get 100%
success rate in all cases. (The .NET tests were conducted on virtual
hardware.) Can you please supply the versions of all the components in
your tests, including the version of Erlang? I assume the broker and
client are on the same server?

Do you get the same error if you re-use a connection instead of
re-establishing a new connection each time? Do you get the same error if
you re-use the same channel as well, instead of re-establishing a new
channel each time?

-Emile