[rabbitmq-discuss] Export Causes Server To Crash

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Apr 5 11:57:18 BST 2013

On 02/04/13 06:55, Sean Shannon wrote:
> {error,{case_clause,{{[],false},2}},
>         [{base64,strip_illegal,3},
>          {base64,mime_decode_l,1},
>          {rabbit_mochiweb_util,parse_auth_header,1},
>          {rabbit_mgmt_util,is_authorized,3},
>          {webmachine_resource,resource_call,3},
>          {webmachine_resource,do,3},
>          {webmachine_decision_core,resource_call,1},
>          {webmachine_decision_core,decision,1}]}

Hmm. That looks like the HTTP basic auth is not valid base64.

I would expect you should be able to fix this by either closing and
reopening your browser (if using RabbitMQ 2.x) or by logging out and
then in again (if using 3.x).

After you've done that, can you tell me if you're using 2.x or 3.x?
Since the origin of the HTTP basic auth is quite different in the two cases.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware