[rabbitmq-discuss] Durable + Exclusive queue disappeared

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Apr 4 11:21:29 BST 2013

Hi Jonathan,

On 03/04/13 17:28, Jonathan Schwietert wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response Emile. I did happen to see that result in
> my searching but unfortunately our broker is standalone - so there are
> no other nodes to bring up.

If your broker has only ever been standalone then the explanation that
involves another broker does not apply, though that is the only way I
know of to replicate the error condition. If you can recreate the error
with a small sequence of steps then please post them. The only way to
recover from the error is to move or delete the broker database directory.

-Emile