[rabbitmq-discuss] AD Queues Not AutoDeleting

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Tue Apr 2 23:07:24 BST 2013

>> So you want a temporary queue that will be mirrored and needs to
preserve messages when the client disconnects?

Ha.  When you put it that way, it sounds like a foolish request, doesn't
it?  I think maybe my best bet is to setup the queue with an expiry policy.
 That way I can give my client some time to reconnect, but if they never
reconnect, I can eventually trash the queue...  Maybe that is the answer
for me...

-Chris

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Michael Klishin <michael.s.klishin at gmail.com