[rabbitmq-discuss] AD Queues Not AutoDeleting

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Mon Apr 1 18:40:57 BST 2013

Hi All,

I've seen an issue a few times where auto-delete queues never go away.
 Even after I've disconnected all clients and restarted RabbitMQ, the AD
queues are still there.  Sometimes they have lots of messages in them, but
sometimes they have none.

When it happened today, I noticed the system was very low on disk space--
could that be part of the problem?

When this happens, is there a quicker way to force-delete these queues
without going through one by one in the Management Console?

Thanks!
Chris