[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq_web_stomp and rabbitmq_web_stomp_examples plugins for the current RabbitMQ release (2.8.6)?

Jervis Liu jervisliu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 05:51:00 BST 2012

Hi,

I would like the try the rabbitmq_web_stomp and its corresponding demo
documented by this post:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2012/05/14/introducing-rabbitmq-web-stomp/.
However I could not find a version of rabbitmq_web_stomp and
rabbitmq_web_stomp_examples plugins that are compatible with the
current RabbitMQ release (2.8.6).

I can only find rabbitmq_web_stomp-2.8.2.ez and
rabbitmq_web_stomp_examples-2.8.2.ez. I've tried these two plugins,
they do not work with 2.8.6. Is there any place I can find the last
binary version of these two plugins? If not, can someone kindly help
to confirm if the source code of
https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-web-stomp and
https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-web-stomp-examples still work
with 2.8.6?