[rabbitmq-discuss] Bugs in Mgmt Console

Jeffery, Mark MJeffery at fnb.co.za
Tue Sep 25 05:50:50 BST 2012

Hello

Isn't R14B the minimum Erlang version for the management console ?

Jeff

Chris Johnson <wchrisjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

These are probably already known issues, but I'm seeing the management console fail frequently while attempting to delete exchanges, delete queues, unbind queues, etc. Generally the errors take the form of:

ReferenceError: Can't find variable: exchanges

Got response code 500 with body

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an error while processing this request:

{error,
    {case_clause,
        {amqp_params_direct,<<"admin">>,<<"dhbdh_public">>,
            'rabbit at blahblah-messageq0000',none,[]}},
    [{amqp_connection,start,2},
     {rabbit_mgmt_util,with_channel,5},
     {webmachine_resource,resource_call,3},
     {webmachine_resource,do,3},
     {webmachine_decision_core,resource_call,1},
     {webmachine_decision_core,decision,1},
     {webmachine_decision_core,handle_request,2},
     {rabbit_webmachine,'-makeloop/1-fun-0-',3}]}

The above was seen while attempting unbind a queue from an exchange.

I am running RabbitMQ 2.8.6 on Erlang R13B03 on Ubuntu 11

Chris

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.