[rabbitmq-discuss] Startup problems after network issues

Jon Bergli Heier jon.bergli.heier at zisson.no
Mon Sep 24 13:17:24 BST 2012

Hello.

During the weekend we had some minor network issues, after which one of the cluster nodes crashed and won't start up again.
On the management interface of the remaining node I'm seeing the following message:
"Statistics database could not be contacted. Message rates and queue lengths will not be shown."
I've attached some logs from the failing node I think should be relevant.
Any clues as to why the node fails, and what can I do to bring it up again?
I haven't tried rebooting the VM yet, in case there's anything else I could test or more information I could fetch.

Jon