[rabbitmq-discuss] Controlling upstream federation queue names

Brendan Hay brendan at soundcloud.com
Fri Sep 21 14:52:34 BST 2012

Hrmm!

Not entirely ideal .. I'd had visions of hacking this wee beastie to be
overridable/configurable:
https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-federation/blob/master/src/rabbit_federation_link.erl#L520

Going the route of changing exchange types and other upstream finger pokery
is not an option, unfortunately.

I'll stick to using an insentient shovel config, to ensure sharing upstream
queues in the meantime.

Cheers,
Brendan