[rabbitmq-discuss] None of the specified endpoints were reachable

kayslay kayode81until at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:14:58 BST 2012

I have RabbitMQ running on my Windows 7 machine.  I ran it via the command
prompt .  I am able to verify that it is up.  When I try to connect to it
locally,
   ConnectionFactory cf = new ConnectionFactory();
            cf.Uri = "amqp://localhost"
            using (IConnection conn = cf.CreateConnection())
            {
the CreateConnection call throws an exception saying
"None of the specified endpoints were reachable"
I was able to verify that RabbitMQ was running by executing rabbitmq-server.
Is there something I'm missing, I'm new to RabbitMQ?