[rabbitmq-discuss] Publisher Authentication

Rosa, Andrea (HP Cloud Services) andrea.rosa at hp.com
Thu Sep 6 09:40:06 BST 2012

Hi,
Some months ago I tested the SASL EXTERNAL support for authenticate both clients and server, it worked well apart an issue with revoked certificates.
It seems that the plugin was not able to verify a certificate against a CRL, and in my understanding (and if I remember correctly) that was a limitation due to SSL erlang library.
Anyone has a similar experience?

Regards
--
Andrea Rosa