[rabbitmq-discuss] consumer cancel notify support in pika

Gavin M. Roy gmr at meetme.com
Wed Oct 31 15:19:22 GMT 2012

1) Which version are you using?
2) Are you using an async Connection adapter or BlockingConnection?
3) Did you register for a callback?
Channel.add_on_cancel_callback(your_callback_method)

If you think you're encountering a bug, please open a ticket at
https://github.com/pika/pika/issues<https://github.com/pika/pika/issues?state=open>

Regards,

Gavin

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Peter A. Friend <pafriend at octavian.org>wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have set up a basic cluster of 3 rabbitmq servers on the same host for
> testing. The problem I am having is that consumers are not getting the
> cancel notification when the server containing a particular queue is
> stopped. None of the queues are durable, and at this point I am trying to
> avoid mirroring, though I noticed that even in mirroring mode the cancel
> notification is not received. I couldn't find any info on how to configure
> this in the python client, or if it is even supported.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Gavin M. Roy
Chief Technology Officer

 <http://www.meetme.com/>
100 Union Square Drive
New Hope, PA 18938
p. +1.215.862.1162 x263
f. +1.215.862.0465

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/MeetMe/21931227129>
<https://twitter.com/meetme>
    <http://www.youtube.com/user/MeetMeVideos>

The public market leader in social discovery. (NYSE MKT: MEET)