[rabbitmq-discuss] Help

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Oct 23 18:18:40 BST 2012

On 22/10/12 14:49, 马晓光 wrote:
> Hello
>         I want put flash crossdomain.xml file into the RabbitMQ Mochiweb
> Server, but I cant't find the root dictory of rabbitmq-management.
>        I just want to load crossdomain.xml file via
> http://localhost/crossdomain.xml
>       Can you understand me! My English is poor! HAHAHA

Hi!

The root directory actually lives inside the rabbitmq-management plugin
file. So to add an extra file you'd need to find the plugin, unpack it
(it's a zip file) and then repack it and replace the original plugin.

The plugins are in
/usr/lib/rabbitmq/lib/rabbitmq_server-<version>/plugins/ when installed
from RPMs / debs and C:\Program
Files\RabbitMQ\rabbitmq_server-<version>\plugins\ with the Windows
installer.

Alternatively, you could use a proxy and have it serve the extra file.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware