[rabbitmq-discuss] Apache Camel + RabbitMQ Configuration.

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Oct 22 10:49:18 BST 2012

On 21/10/12 20:07, Syed wrote:
> 		<bean class="org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionFactory">
> 		<constructor-arg index="0" type="java.lang.String"
> 			value="amqp://guest:guest@host/?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'" />
> 		</bean>

Hi. I don't *believe* the QPid Java client actually works against
RabbitMQ, even when you tell it to use AMQP 0-9-1. I think it's crashing
at some point while setting up the connection (hence
"connection_closed_abruptly" in the RabbitMQ logs, from our point of
view it just went away suddenly).

This blog post:

http://arthur.gonigberg.com/2012/02/11/camel-rabbitmq/

talks about connecting to Camel using the RabbitMQ Java client.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware