[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ + Messages between virtual machines and physical hosts on a cloud

Desta Haileselassie Hagos deshai-0 at student.ltu.se
Fri Oct 19 21:09:15 BST 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to exchange messages between Virtula machines running  on a
cloud and the physical hosts which runs OpenStack cloud services where they
are launched on so as to get some sort of information using the RabbitMQ
server. But it doesn't seem to be working out for me. I just want to send
and receive messages or some sort of RPC implementation in which where we
can receive full information of the Virtual Machine instances.

I would, therefore, appreciate if you could be of help in this regard.

With best regards,

Desta

--
Desta Haileselassie Hagos
Cell Phone: +46764092132

Luleå University of Technology
Department of Computer Science Electrical and Space Engineering
MSc in Mobile Systems

Professorsvågen21
977 51
Luleå, Sweden