[rabbitmq-discuss] Web Management Plugin Sluggishness

Dave Seltzer dseltzer at tveyes.com
Fri Oct 19 17:51:43 BST 2012

Thanks Simon,

Running that revealed that both of my RabbitMQ servers are equally slow:

The output shows:
[{1966992,rabbit at queue02},{1302805,rabbit at queue01}]
...done.

I believe this means that data took 1.9 seconds from egressqueue02 and 1.3
seconds from egressqueue01.

In terms of looking for the cause of the slowness is this usually related
to DiskIO, or am I looking at a CPU issue.

Thanks!

-Dave