[rabbitmq-discuss] Web Management Plugin Sluggishness

Dave Seltzer dseltzer at tveyes.com
Fri Oct 19 17:26:51 BST 2012

Digging a little bit deeper, the symptom I'm seeing is that it's taking a
while to load key json data from the http API.

Specifically: *http://queue01:55672/api/nodes* is taking more than 3
seconds to load.

Is anyone aware of what would cause this slowness?

-Dave

--
Dave Seltzer <dseltzer at tveyes.com>
Chief Systems Architect