[rabbitmq-discuss] Question on Rabbit MQ

Chinmay Sahoo chinmay.cet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 19:52:42 BST 2012

Hi,

I like erlang and thus the interest in RabbitMQ.

1. Can I use any other database(apart from Mnesia) for persistence ?

2. Does Queue Data replication exists ?

3. How well does RabbitMQ confirms to the ONCE-ONLY philosophy. Will
RabbitMQ send a same message to the consumer twice ? Cause this can be
a problem in some areas such as payment processing where the message
would be processed twice unless the scenario is somehow handled in
consumer.

4. I will test RabbitMQ on Windows but would like to have it on Unix in Prod.
Are there any tools to help migrate the instance of RabbitMQ from
Windows to Unix ?

Regards,
Chinmay