[rabbitmq-discuss] Messages not being delivered to the queue(but sender shows 'Message sent')

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Fri Oct 12 11:02:02 BST 2012

Hi Vedanth,

Can you execute the command `rabbitmqctl report` against your broker and
post the output please? Are you by any chance running rabbitmq in an
environment with a limited amount of memory? This situation can occur
when the mounted file system rabbit is running on has very little
memory: the broker starts and almost immediately the disk alarm goes
off, which prevents you from using rabbit (as producers become blocked
until we've managed to reclaim enough disk space to handle throughput
properly).

Cheers,
Tim