[rabbitmq-discuss] Memory watermark alert not resetting.

Raviv Pavel raviv at gigya-inc.com
Thu Oct 4 16:38:46 BST 2012

Upgraded the other node (there are two) and it fails to start.
Here is the startup log:

+---+   +---+
|   |   |   |
|   |   |   |
|   |   |   |
|   +---+   +-------+
|                   |
| RabbitMQ  +---+   |
|           |   |   |
|   v2.8.7  +---+   |
|                   |
+-------------------+
AMQP 0-9-1 / 0-9 / 0-8
Copyright (C) 2007-2012 VMware, Inc.
Licensed under the MPL.  See http://www.rabbitmq.com/

node           : rabbit at mongo-qa2
app descriptor :
/usr/lib/rabbitmq/lib/rabbitmq_server-2.8.7/sbin/../ebin/rabbit.app
home dir       : /var/lib/rabbitmq
config file(s) : (none)
cookie hash    : pu0BlS9+G2N9yLfd51TkmA==
log            : /var/log/rabbitmq/rabbit at mongo-qa2.log
sasl log       : /var/log/rabbitmq/rabbit at mongo-qa2-sasl.log
database dir   : /var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia/rabbit at mongo-qa2
erlang version : 5.8.4

-- rabbit boot start
starting file handle cache server
...done
starting worker pool
 ...done
starting database                                                     ...

BOOT FAILED
===========

Error description:
   {error,{failed_to_cluster_with,['rabbit at mongo-qa1'],
                                  "Mnesia could not connect to any disc
nodes."}}

Log files (may contain more information):
   /var/log/rabbitmq/rabbit at mongo-qa2.log
   /var/log/rabbitmq/rabbit at mongo-qa2-sasl.log

Stack trace:
   [{rabbit_mnesia,init_db,3},
    {rabbit_mnesia,init,0},
    {rabbit,'-run_boot_step/1-lc$^1/1-1-',1},
    {rabbit,run_boot_step,1},
    {rabbit,'-start/2-lc$^0/1-0-',1},
    {rabbit,start,2},
    {application_master,start_it_old,4}]

{"Kernel pid
terminated",application_controller,"{application_start_failure,rabbit,{bad_return,{{rabbit,start,[normal,[]]},{'EXIT',{rabbit,failure_during_boot}}}}}"}

Thanks
*--*Raviv
*
*